We also perform the following operations:
SALES, INSTALLATION, ASSEMBLY
of anything related to conditioned transportation:
foodstuffs like: fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, etc. - flowers and plants - medicines - etc.
- gensets for container chassis;
- gensets for reefers;
- current generators;
- built-in refrigeration for vans;
- temperature registration;
- track & trace;
- eco-drive gensets for road tractors (MAN, Volvo, Scania, Mercedes-Benz, DAF, etc);
- containers for transports up to -60°C (such as for medicines, certain kinds of fish: tuna, swordfish, etc.);
- data loggers;
- temperature registration systems with printer;
- spare parts;
ALL YOUR REPAIRS, CHECKS, CALIBRATIONS, MAINTENANCE SERVICES
any service to be performed to your cooling transport units
vans, lorries, semi-trailers, reefers, containers, etc.
- of gensets and reefers;
- annual leakproof checks;
- sensor calibrations;
- PTI for reefers (pre-trip inspection);
- reefer repairs (in the ports of Zeebrugge, Antwerp, Dunkirk, Calais, etc.);
- preventative maintenance (breakdowns on the road are often due to insufficient or late maintenance service);
The latest innovation at Schmitz Cargobull‘s, Europe‘s largest trailer manufacturer, is the introduction of their own brand cooling unit, equipped with a temperature registration appliance and connected to the trailer telematics system.
Schmitz Cargobull aims at the full integration of trailer and cooling unit, thus taking care of the entirety of the mobile part of the cold chain.
From today, Goethals Transport Cooling is an official Schmitz Cargobull Service Partner for the cooling units.